Ownership & Reservations
CHANGES TO CHECK IN DAY TAKE PLACE ON NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Dear Eagle Village Owners,
It is with great joy and anticipation that we inform you that at the special meeting of Eagle Village Property Owners Association on May 14, 2016 the Board of Directors approved amending your check in, check out day to Friday 7 pm and Friday 10 am. Starting November 4th, 2016 (interval 45). RCI has expedited the change and you will now be arriving Friday’s at 7:00 pm.
WHAT THIS CHANGE MEANS FOR YOU AND HOW WILL IT AFFECT YOU?
1. To increase revenue and keeping your annual fees as low as possible.
· “Have I lost any usage of my day’s at Eagle Village”
2. No you will still have six (7) nights seven (7) days. On rare occasions your check in time may be delayed by two (2) hours, from the 5 pm on Saturday to the seven (7) pm on Friday.
· “Will I be able to check-in any other day if I cannot make the Friday night check in?”
3. Yes you will be able to check in any day after 7:00 p.m. on Friday. Instead of arriving at 5:00 pm on Saturday where most of your day was lost, you will have the full benefit of Saturday and Sunday to enjoy all the festivals, carnivals, flea markets etc. that the Poconos has to offer. But please remember you must check out no later than 10:00 am on the next Friday morning.
On April 14, 2016 and at our May 14, 2016 you were asked to choose your elected officials and decide on amending Check-in Check-out dates. You were also informed that RCI supports the dates change with the potential initiation date of January 1st, 2018. Now RCI is so excited about participating with Eagle Village in its rental, that they have now accelerated the start date to November 4th 2016 (interval 45)
It is your responsibility to make sure a deed was recorded for your timeshare. If you cannot locate your deed, do not call your home resort for a copy. For recorded deed information, contact the Pike County Court House at (570) 296-3508. You may not have a recorded deed if the court house does not have a copy.
A $100.00 security deposit is required at check-in for all Eagle Village Members, RCI Weeks and RCI Points inbound guests.
All other guests will be required to pay a $300.00 security deposit; to be credited up to 30 days after departure.
RCI Points Ownership
By virtue of your Points Agreement, your right to use your home week at Eagle Village is subordinate to RCI Point Program usage. In order to occupy your home week, you must make a reservation through RCI Point Program Reservations. Reservations must be made thirteen months in advance. If you do not make a reservation, your home week will be assigned by the RCI Points Program to another inbound guest.